Love is also based on the same criteria of friendship where they do the commitments to each other. Love does not rise to surface suddenly from anywhere.
I believe that true love does not lie on beauty alone. It is something more. Love grows after knowing each other, sharing feelings, caring and mutual understanding. The prominent elements in love are confidence and trust between the two.
The reason behind all this philosophy is that “”M IN LOVE “” lolz ...
Yeah!! "To be in love is the best way to see the life at its BEST.....""
My most memorable and the happiest day has come in my life which is like a dream come true for me...
It’s unbelievable for me ‘too’ that I am engaged with the one with whom I had fallen in love for the first time in my life and who is bestum se bhi jyda my “ BEST FRIEND”…
Well!! This “too”- represents majority of my friends who knows me very well … All were shocked that Divu has fallen in love and she is going for a love marriage?? In my college time- nobody ever imagined I will be involved in luv shuv!!! Those were the days when I was totally against love marriages and never believed in such type of relationships…
I never had such a feeling for anyone which I have for him… “My heart beats in his heart and his in mines” hahahahaha… Isn’t it filmy?? Every tiny miny thing had started bothering me and my heart!!
I have loads of friends in my life but he has taken that special place which every gal must have set for in their life … I took lot of time to make myself realize that I have fallen in love. Maybe our common friends would have recognized that some daal is gulling btw us but I was like very rigid and stiff to my thought and decision that neither can I fall in love with anyone nor will I let myself do so…
To start with our love story- I joined HCL in Feb’07 and there I met with Varun... On the very first day only there was some attractiveness from both the sides but obviously not realized anything being unknown to each other. As a fresher, I was in my ego and so is he… so we hardly spoke with each other, saying just hi n hellos or finding the reason to talk else we’ll not … (so funny!!)
Since there was only 1 gal in hcl- gurneet so I used to share a lot with her. Fortunately Gurneet’s best pal was Varun and Arun and so we 4 became very gud friends. We had gr8 FUN – watched movie in our office hours (goli dekar boss ko :P), had Maggie @ mother dairy in Sector-19.. , freak out in gurgaon or masti @ our favorite Spice food court. But since arun and gurneet had a gud tuning with each other so varun left for me.. Slowly and gradually, I and varun became very gud and best friends and after gurneet and arun left hcl, then he was my ekmaatra sahara !!
We did lot of calls together (to be more precise – calls mean visiting customers) and he was the one who helped me out how to manage myself in sales profile. Being new to this city, he was like a guide for me :P who was always there whenever I required any help professionally or personally. In today’s date, wherever I am working, he plays a very important role behind it. As I struggled for my job a lot but he was the one who always motivated me and gave the best possible solution.
And so we became more than a friend. Mango people had started talking about us thinkin that something is wrong but I was very firm on my decision that he is just a very gud friend and nothing else. “Let people say whatever they want, I just damn care”. Since we both had a very good understanding so we never let people say anything in front of us. Our common friends knew that he liked me but due to my rigid behaviour, he never confess anything and always tried to control his feelings…
But his extreme love and care made me fall in love with him finallyyyyy…..
On 29th April’09, I got a mail from Varun in the morning which was a formal love letter… at that time I didn’t take it on a serious note and was surprised that y he confessed?? But late nite .. when we were chatting via msg- msg, our feelings came out suddenly and we both confessed. Oh God!! In the morning I realized and from then our love story BEGINSss…….
Finally this beginning ends with a good start and we both got engaged on 20th September’10 which is the most happiest and memorable day of my life…
I am really thankful to my Jee , Jeju ,her in laws and my GOD for all the help they gave to make this happened ..
I know this story from the very first day,
ReplyDeleteThe day varun sent u d mail, he shared that thing to me also,
I was fully aware about the movement (before and after)
I am very Happy for Both you, Infact me mujhe apne dosto se milne ke liye 2 ghar me nahi jaana padega, and mera Paisa Bhi bachga
HAHAHAHAH :)
Paiso ke baat isliye ke kyon ki I know that both of ,y friends are Ban.....
ReplyDeleteIts very pleasant to read ur luv story and also very thankful to God that u both reached ur ultimate step for being soulmate..:)))
ReplyDelete:) :) :)
ReplyDeleteLove is an awesome feeling.
Muje bhi shock laga tha..."Lobve Marriage" + "Dibu"...unimaginable equation :P
Sooooo happy for u d'ling!!!
But tu humko pehle se batati to sahi...thodi bahut uss time tang kheenchte...kinna maza aata humko :P
koi naa...abb thode naa chodne wale hain :D
Keep us updated through ur blogs.
Diva i still remember you used to be a big ANTI love marriages in our combine study sessions.
ReplyDeleteHats off to VARUN!!!
Love happens between two sincere and mature hearts!!!
Muhaaa! my girl:)
@arun- kya yaar- tu kasa dost hai- tuje jab pta tha to muje to btana chaiye tha na... bach jati me shayad in sabse :P
ReplyDelete@ninnu-thnx sweetyy.. i alwaz wntd to share u bt u knw hw sensitv thes cases r... ;) n for sure-vl update u nw thru my blogs... if u vl b my motivater as alwaz.. :)
@shilpi- yeah!! even m rly thnkful to GOD..
@rashmi- ya i do remember our combine study sessionss.... whr v used to study less and chat more :))) n i agree vd u.. rly gr8 job done by Varun :P
@ninnu- share vd u*
ReplyDeletevery lovely blog divu....ekdam direct straight fataak dil se :) so happy for u....its such an awesome feelin to marry someone u love and to add u both were best fredns....sone pe suhaga :)
ReplyDelete