Thursday, June 10, 2010

D CUBE !!!!

You all must b thinkin whatz D CUBE?? Well chek this out:- “Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving, the most beautiful of the arts, because it is not mere translation or abstraction from life; it is life itself.” Yes DANCE is my passion, zeal, joy, sorrow; I would say it is anything and everything for me…. Dance = Life= Deevoo…. I love watching dance shows, always want to reach state level !! But unfortunately I cudn’t ... Sounds funnyyy!! But true….. :P I love to spend my time dancing on any song in front of the mirror or cooler !! – be it any SAD song: D I remember the days of my MBA semester exams when I and Gari used to study together… (study kam- khate aur masti jyda karte ….) And I cherished myself by doing funny dance in front of gari after having that pg wala lunch … Since childhood, my mom made me learn dance from some or the other dance master or institute.. (BIG thanks to her)- I, Jee, Suchi and Sakshi- We first learnt the basic steps of dance… As I am really fond of dance so I continued learning some or the other forms of dance till my 11th standard… and there I got a chance to learn and perform Kathak in lucknow @ Doordarshan channel but at that time going out from Agra was a BIG BIG challenge for us ... so just dropped the idea !!… Finally Jee and I learnt SALSA and HIP HOP in Noida (YO!!!) when we both were in our job- - it was damn gooood…. Entirely different feeling WAOHH!!!... But that happened for just 3-4 months !!! I was always jealous from the ones who do better dancing than me and which I can’t do. …. Although I knew that they are actually good dancers.. but DIL to BACHhaa hai G :P When I was chhhotii… I never accepted the fact that anybody can dance better than me … .. At that time- I always thot- I AM THE BEST !! which is actually good,,, one should always think like that :D Well I am glad that I got a chance to give some dance performances on stage ………. in my school times, graduation or MBA time. Really Miss those dayzz….. . . . Slowly and progressively, I realized the truth… FINALYY…. Now I just love to STARE the good dancers and try their steps ;) (I wud rather say COPY) … “Better late than never” and enjoy my dance …. I believe – one should always dance wenave get time- it will really help to release your tensions….. And will make you feel happy forever ……… JUST TRY !!! So any guesses?? Whtz D CUBE !!!!

11 comments:

  1. A cube is a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces..bachpan mein nhi padha? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oe stupid- i asked for D Cube not just Cube.. Read it once again ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. U mean D^3
    Dance, Divu and ---

    I dont know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well- je and ju- if u both combine ur comments -mayb vl get some answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divu Doesn't know Dance :D

    Divu can't dance sala :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dance Divu Dance!!

    huh! that was a last try..

    ReplyDelete
  7. YeaH!! Egxactlyyy My dear SIS.... :)) Now u r rite ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ameen!!!
    Bhagwaan kare tere bache zaroor DID tak pahunche :D

    ReplyDelete